Cancun and the Yucatán Peninsula, has become Mexico’s top tourist destination.
Some people are lured by the simple pleasures of a white-sand beach, turquoise waters and perhaps a little partying here and there. Others find themselves drawn to the pre-Hispanic Maya ruins, an ample offering of ecotourism activities and an abundance of natural wonders.
For bacchanalians and beach lovers, there are the devilish nightclubs and angelic sands of Cancún and Playa del Carmen.
Divers and adventurers will salivate at the sight of the translucent waters and coral arrays of the Mesoamerican Reef – the second-largest barrier reef in the world.
And for everybody else, there are lost Maya ruins to explore, hammocks to test, Coronas to drink, and long forgotten beaches to discover.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- (Day 1) Arrival to Cancun. Private Deluxe Transfer from Cancun’s International Airport
- (Day 2) Punta Venado Caribbean Ecopark & Parque las Palapas
- (DAY 3) Isla Mujeres beach and the Isla Mujeres turtle farm.
- (DAY 4) Mayan archeological site of Tulum, uniquely perched on a cliff overlooking the dazzling Mexican Caribbean. Continue on to Tankah and Chichen Itza.
- (DAY 5) A day at leisure. A spa day or a picnic on the beach.
- (DAY 6) Rio Secreto & the underwater museums to see the MUSA collection and swim with the whale sharks.
- (DAY 7) Transfer to Cancun International Airport. Departure