Start the vacation with three nights in the fairytale landscapes of Cappadocia, the ethereal chimneys hiding rock cut churches, underground cities, and quaint villages.
Explore Roman history in Antalya as the ancient cities unveil massive amphitheaters, beaches named after Cleopatra, and sculpted rocks reminiscent of the empire’s power.
Head into the mountains and the lost cities that stand proud on mountain tops and hillsides; like Hierapolis, Aphrodisias, Termessos, and Phaselis.
Gawp at the calcified landscape of Pamukkale, the terraces of mineral water shimmering white and blue and making for another surreal experience.
Discover the world famous historic cities of Ephesus and Troy, both vast archaeological sites that deserve their fame.
Istanbul provides a mesmerizing final stop, the beauty of its buildings blending with the sensual delight of its cultural streets.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- (Day 1): Hypnotic History in Ankara and Overnight in Cappadocia
- (Day 2): The Fairytale Landscapes and Churches of Cappadocia
- (Day 3): Underground Cities and Traditional Villages in Cappadocia
- (Day 4): Beautiful Tauros Mountains, Konya City, and Overnight in Antalya
- (Day 5): Roman History and Cleopatra Beach in Antalya
- (Day 6): The Ancient Cities around Antalya
- (Day 7): Soothing Mineral Pools in Pamukkale
- (Day 8): Ancient Hierapolis and Aphrodisias, and Overnight on the Coast
- (Day 9): Iconic History and Archaeology in Ephesus
- (Day 10): Greco Roman Pergamum and Legendary Troy
- (Day 11): Crossing the Dardanelles and Onwards to Istanbul
- (Day 12): Mesmerizing History in Istanbul
- (Day 13): Spices and Palaces in Istanbul
- (Day 14): Departure