Take a behind-the-scenes private tour of the incomparable Maracana Stadium, with an insider from one of the football teams Explore immaculate Iguazu Falls by air for a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter ride, then spend the evening with a private guide for an unforgettable viewing of Iguazu by moonlight.
Dine under the stars and deep within the lush confines of the Pantanal, where a traditional Brazilian barbecue is sure to offer the perfect welcome to one of the wildest and most wonderful regions on the planet.
Set out for a night-time cruise along the tributaries of the mighty Amazon as a private guide takes you spotlighting for the alligators that inhabit the opaque waters, as well as the many wildlife species that live alongside them.
Spend four days and three nights aboard a sleek and elegant sailboat on the tributaries of the Amazon, reveling in the nature that surrounds you and discovering this untrammeled country in a way that few people can even imagine.
Begin in boundless Rio de Janeiro, where your hotel is right on the beach and you can feel the energy of Carnaval every day of the year, from the Sambadrome to the sugar-white expanses of Copacabana. Visit the stunning Iguazu Falls, where you’ll discover this remarkable attraction from vistas in two countries before returning to your luxurious accommodations deep inside Iguazu Falls National Park itself.
Walk the streets of Manaus, the capital of the State of Amazonas and one of the largest in the region, with spectacular museums and ecotourism offerings that are among the best around.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- (Day 1) Rio de Janeiro - Arrival
- (Day 2) Rio de Janeiro - Tour of the City
- (Day 3) Rio de Janeiro - Visit the Largest Stadium in South America
- (Day 4) Rio to Iguazu Falls - Arrival and Helicopter Ride over the Falls
- (Day 5) Iguazu Falls - Explore Iguazu in Argentina
- (Day 6) Iguazu Falls to Cuiaba - Deep Into One of the World’s Great Wetlands
- (Day 7) Pantanal - Discovering the Wildlife of the Pantanal
- (Day 8) Pantanal - A Final Day of Wonder in the Brazilian Wilderness
- (Day 9) Pantanal to Manaus - Arrival in the Capital of Amazonas
- (Day 10) Amazon Cruise - Start Your Cruise up the Amazon
- (Day 11) Amazon Cruise - Tour the Islands of the Amazon
- (Day 12) Amazon Cruise - Visit a Local Amazon Village and Enjoy your Last Day
- (Day 13) Manaus - Departure from Brazil