Germany is a hot destination for 2015 especially as the UEFA Champion’s League Final is on the 6th of June in Munich.
Plan your trip around the game or simply enjoy the great scenery, activities and gourmet cuisine.
Experience 12 Michelin Stars in seven days and unrivalled five-course dinners every night.
Indulge in two of the world-renowned restaurants, the Schwartzwaldstube and the Bareiss, each with three Michelin Stars. Discover why the Black Forest is currently the world’s most exciting culinary center, encircling a diversity of dining experiences from enchanting eight table restaurant to elegant old world service Indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime culinary journey as famous TV chefs like Alfons Schuhbeck and Frank Oehler present their signature award winning menus.
Spend three days soaking up Munich, the opulent architecture and artistic treasures complemented by a cozy market in the city centre. Revel in the delights of Stuttgart.
Pamper yourself in a handcrafted selection of Germany’s finest five-star accommodations. Combine spa experiences with nature exploration as you relax in the charming Black Forest town of Baiersbronn, home to eight Michelin stars and the centerpiece of this region’s culinary magic
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- (Day 1): Munich - Endless Views and an Opulent Culinary Introduction at Restaurant 181 First
- (Day 2): Munich - A Sensual Feast at Schuhbecks in den Sudtiroler Stuben
- (Day 3): Munich - Cultural Treasures and Inimitable Styles at Les Deux
- (Day 4): Stuttgart - Enchanting Stuttgart and Frank Oehler’s Signature Menu at Restaurant Speisemeisterei
- (Day 5): Baiersbronn - Black Forest Indulgence Before the Triple Michelin Star Schwarzaldstube
- (Day 6): Baiersbronn - Elegant Spa Experiences and Aromatic Genius at Claus-Peter Lumpp’s Bareiss
- (Day 7): Baiersbronn - Guided Black Forest Adventures and Creative Perfectionism at the Schlossberg Restaurant
- (Day 8): Departure from Munich