Let the best safari guides lead you to thrillingly close encounters with wildlife during your stay at the ultra-luxurious Royal Malewane.
Be accompanied by a professional wildlife photographer, who will document your extraordinary wildlife experiences in photos and videos.
Take a journey on the uniquely luxurious Rovos Rail train to Pretoria.
Stay at La Residence, rated No. 1 Hotel in the World (Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice 2013) and indulge in an interactive gastronomic experience with the chef. Surprise your palate with sumptuous taste sensations created by chocolate and wine pairings.
Enjoy the convenience and interaction with experienced and knowledgeable private guides, handpicked for their excellent service.
Experience the highlights of Cape Town, including the iconic Table Mountain. Walk with the endangered African penguins at Boulders Beach. Enjoy estate visits, wine tastings and incredible cuisine. Visit the Cheetah Outreach Program in Paardeberg and meet the resident cheetahs.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- (Day 1) Cape Town - Arrival and Check-In at the Ellerman House
- (Day 2) Cape Town - Tour Robben Island and Visit Table Mountain
- (Day 3) Cape Town - Tour the Cape Peninsula and Visit the Penguins of Boulders Beach
- (Day 4) Cape Town to the Winelands - Drive to La Residence in Franschoek
- (Day 5) The Winelands - Explore Wine Country Estates, with Tastings and Fine Cuisine
- (Day 6) The Winelands to Pretoria - Board the Rovos Rail
- (Day 7) In Transit - Travel via historic Matjiesfontein and Kimberley to Pretoria
- (Day 8) Pretoria to Thornybush - Fly to Royal Malewane Private Game Reserve
- (Day 9) Royal Malewane - Enjoy Intimate Encounters with Africa’s Big Five
- (Day 10) Royal Malewane - Discover the Secrets and Wonders of the African Bush
- (Day 11) Royal Malewane to Johannesburg - Flight to Johannesburg; Departure